The hand tool is the which is powered by hand rather than by an Motor/Engine. Some of the examples of hand tools are hammers, spanners, screwdrivers.Hand tools are usually less harmful than power tools. The hand tools were used by the human beings since the stone age where the stones were used for cutting.From the time since the industrial evolution, the manufacturing of the tools has changed from being skilled worker made to being factory produced.The Hand tools are so many as mentioned above. But I will take an example of Hammer in this case and explain about its usage.
The hammer is a hand tool that gives a blow to an object. Most hammers are hand tools used to drive nails,and to break objects. Hammers also vary in Size,Shape,Structure,depending on the requirements.Hammers are basic tools in many business deals.The usual features are a head which is mostly made up of steel and a handle which is also called as haft. Most hammers are the hand tools, but there are also many powered versions to it called power hammers which is used for heavier uses, such as forging. The Some of the hammers have also other names like sledgehammer. The term Hammer also applies to other machines that deliver blows.
The applications of the Hand Tool are
1. It is used in Electonics.
2. It is used in Aerospace.
3. It is used in Agriculture.
4. It is used in Home Appliances like(Gardening).
The advantages of the Hand Tool are
1. Hand tools offer the advantage of precision. Fine carving and detailed work such as cabinetry, building of musical instruments and decorative work requires minute
2. No Power and airpressure uis required.
3. It is easier and lighter to transport as well.
4. It can be used anywhwere and at anytime.
5. No Risk of Electric shock.
7. The Parts can be easily replaceable.
8. It don't have any complex electronic components.
9. Less Maintenance.